loading 0%

    Where Can I Get A Copy Of A Section 38 Agreement - TravaZilla | Travel Agency | Travel to Live

    Where Can I Get A Copy Of A Section 38 Agreement

    Motorway agreements are registered with the district, district or municipal council concerned and, if necessary, disclosed as part of searches in the land register. A section 38 (or S38) agreement is a section of the Highways Act, 1980 that can be used when a developer proposes to build a new property road for residential, industrial or general purpose traffic that can be proposed to us for acceptance as a highway. It may take up to 7 business days for copies of contracts to be made available to you from receipt of payment. Please note that due to the large plans associated with the legal agreement, it is generally not possible to provide copies of these documents electronically. For arrangements in Nottingham City, please contact Nottingham City Council. Visit the Section 38 website of the Agreement for more information. Copy contracts can take up to 7 working days until they are made available to you from the moment of receipt of payment. . . .

    By : Date : October 15, 2021 Category : Uncategorized Comments :

    Book with us today and save up to 60% on hotels and flights worldwide.
    Translate ยป